Friday, November 7, 2008

November 7th - Praise Him in the Storm

I apologize it has been some time since we have written on our blog. The last couple weeks have been filled with several ups and downs with regards to our adoption journey. Yesterday, an opportunity came to a close thus, we are clearly disappointed. However, we are staying hopeful. We are so thankful to have the encouragement and prayers from all of our friends and family. For now, I wanted to post the words to the song - "Praise Him in the Rain" as we are really clinging to these words to get us through this time. This is one of the songs played on our blog.

We will write more later, but wanted to at least update everyone for now. We hope you all are doing well! Please email us if there is anything we can be praying for in our lives. We want to be a support to you all.

Lots of love,
Christy and Malcolm
lovingparents@live.com

Praise You in This Storm
words by Mark Hall/music by Mark Hall and Bernie Herms

I was sure by now,God, that You would have reached downand wiped our tears away,stepped in and saved the day.But once again, I say amenand it’s still rainingas the thunder rollsI barely hear You whisper through the rain,“I’m with you”and as Your mercy fallsI raise my hands and praisethe God who gives and takes away.

Chorus:
And I’ll praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands for You are who You are no matter where I am and every tear I’ve cried
You hold in your handYou never left my side and though my heart is torn I will praise You in this storm
I remember when I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry to You and raised me up againmy strength is almost gone how can I carry onif I can’t find Youand as the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper through the rain“I’m with you”and as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praisethe God who gives and takes away

Chorus:
I lift my eyes onto the hills where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth
I lift my eyes onto the hillswhere does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth
Chorus

No comments: